As part of our commitment to health and safety, we are delighted to announce that we are now a Qualsafe Awards registered centre, which allows Churchill to deliver a number of accredited qualifications to employees.
Qualsafe Awards is an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, established by experts in the first aid training industry. The accredited qualifications offered by Qualsafe are included on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) – the national credit transfer system for education qualification in England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
As a registered centre, we have a number of personnel on board who are already qualified to deliver the training. Going forward, we will increase the number of certified trainers who will be able to provide various training programmes covering all Churchill regions.
We are now able to deliver 15 different qualifications, including:
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher
- QA Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
- QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
- QA Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- QA Level 2 Award in Principles of Manual Handling